A modern bike with traditional accents, the Heritage is a robust mile eater, featuring a classic Tange 1 1/8” steel fork. Using the same front triangle as the Fratello, the Heritage boasts light and fast handling. Tackle round-the-world adventures or country to country sight seeing, the Heritage is designed for full on months-on-the-road touring without a hiccup. The Heritage is formed from strong and reliable Dedacciai triple-butted steel, heat treated for additional tensile strength. Our heat treatment process enables the tubing to be made thinner and lighter, but just as dependable.
- Price includes frame, fork and headset only – images show example full builds
- Frame: Dedacciai SAT 14.5 triple-butted steel
- Fork: Tange Prestige 1 1/8″ steel fork
- Colours: British Racing Green, Army Green /Orange
- Available in 26″ wheeled version – British Racing Green and Black only
- Sizes: 46, 49, 52, 55, 58, 61, 64cm
- Weight: 2200g (55cm, painted)