Fashion and trends come and go, but at Condor we have always believed in the value of artisan craftsmanship. The Classico is rich in cycling heritage. The understated cream with fire engine red lugs, or brown paint jobs are faithful reproductions of bygone racing. But that doesn’t mean it is a frame that is stuck in the past. Retro is an oft-used term where perhaps ‘dated’ would be more appropriate, but the Classico takes the best parts of early 20th century bike design and combines them with the best of 21st century technology to deliver a ride unequalled for quality and elegance.
- Price includes frame, fork and headset only – images show example full builds
- Frame: Dedacciai SAT 14.5 steel tubing, heat treated for tensile strength
- Fork: Condor 1″ threaded steel fork, micro-fusion cast crown and dropouts
- Colours: cream/red, chocolate brown/blue, latte
- Price includes frame, fork and headset
- Sizes: 49, 52, 55, 58, 61cm
- Weight: 1700g (55cm frame, painted)